How can your home stand out from all the others for sale in the San Diego area?
Curb Appeal and Repairs
How can you increase the perceived value in advance of hitting the market? A mundane appearance can be transformed into a warm, appealing impression by focusing on curb appeal.
Areas to look for improving the look of your home for selling:
- New doormat and hardware for the front door
- Pressure wash or paint your home if needed
- Paint/Clean Your Front Door, Trim, or Shutters
- Paint or Upgrade Your Mailbox
- Install New House Numbers – If your house has old or faded house numbers on it, purchase some new numbers to spruce up the curb appeal of your house.
- Fix up your front flower beds and walkway – new mulch and colorful flowers in your front yard beds can make a big impact.
- Replace Exterior Light Fixtures – Are your light fixtures old and rusting, replace them.
- Clean windows
- Repair roof and clean gutters
- Clean up your landscaping – trim hedges and trees
- Frame your entrance with colorful flowers or potted plants
Curb appeal enhances the emotional connection and lays the foundation for an offer.
Ready to put your home on the market?
We can help.Fill out the form below to request a Home Evaluation today.